Are you a virtual assistant? Or, maybe you are hoping to be one. Learn why becoming a virtual assistant can give you rewards, self-satisfaction, and enjoyment.
Did you know that freelance virtual assistants are expected to reach astonishing numbers by 2028? See what Statista has to say on this topic:
“This statistic shows the number of freelancers in the United States from 2017 to 2028. It is projected that in 2027, 86.5 million people will be freelancing in the United States and will make up 50.9 percent of the total U.S. workforce.”
Get ready to excel as a virtual assistant
Get excited and get ready to excel as a virtual assistant (VA). In the article below, you will learn some techniques for how to excel as a virtual assistant. Before I do that, however, I need to cover some things first, like what the benefits of being a virtual assistant are.
The benefits of being a virtual assistant
You can enjoy many benefits of becoming a virtual assistant. Back in 2006 when my best friend and I started our virtual assistant business, we started out with transcription and then graduated to being full-time freelancers. Our careers blossomed from that point on. All things considered, we even found a few more benefits that I didn’t mention in the article.
- You can work from ANYWHERE. Yes, that means you can even travel and do your work on the road (or air).
- Pick the hours YOU want to work. Work as much or as little as you want.
- Since you are your own boss, you can choose the type of work you enjoy doing.
- How much do you want to be paid? I love this one. You can set your own rates.
- Lastly, remember I said you can travel? You can also attend summits and bootcamps.
How does becoming a virtual assistant help you?
There are many reasons why becoming a VA is rewarding. We’re going to cover six of them.
- Change is in the air. You can be your client’s right-hand partner who can help with everything. There are many things that you can help them with so they can move on to something else that is more in line with their position.
- You can choose the brands and the industries that you want to concentrate in.
- Becoming an expert in your field lets you charge more.
- There is plenty of work available.
- Your eLearning gives you plenty of opportunities to learn new skills, and finally,
- Opportunities are all around you giving you access to meeting new people through networking.
Borlok Virtual Assistants ***Disclosure: This post and our website contain affiliate links. I receive a small amount of money when you purchase using one of my links. Please see our affiliate disclosure.***
So, what do you think? Have I given you enough information on the reasons why becoming a virtual assistant gives you control over your life? Let me recap them for you, so they stick in your mind.
- You can be a partner with your client.
- Choose the brands and industries that you want.
- Become an expert.
- There is lots of work.
- eLearning will strengthen your skills, and
- Get ready to network and meet new people.
Come join me in the world of being a freelancer. Oh, and don’t forget to get your free ticket to the VAVS Summit.
Pam Lokker is a proficient B2B SEO copywriter, Web3 writer, Freelance Business Assistant, Overall Editor, and Proofreader. I can write and polish press releases, blog posts, articles, and web content, as well as be your skilled freelance B2B business assistant. Contact us now!